Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



RUNNING THROUGH THE FIELD WHERE ALL MY TRACKS WILL BE CONCEALED


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Filing files/emails/pictures/videos dating back 1999 is absolutely the hardest thing to do. I didn't even know how and where to begin. Wow. Just so much memories.

I decided to just dump all my files and sort them later, just the way K did. But that might be kind of problematic for 8 years worth of files! How long that will take, only God knows.

And there is the concern on my emails. I'm too much of an emo, to just kiss them all goodbye. I just have to sort through them.

So sort I did. What do you know -- aside from work emails, I found several that kind of trailed down my history.... From flirtatious exchanges to courtship, to love letters, to painful goodbyes, to awkward friendship, and then back to friendly exchanges, albeit, less affectionate. I've kept them all these years, not really rereading them. But it just feels good to know that you can go back to your history, whenever you feel like it...

When you want to feel kilig, or sad, or just wanna remember the lessons, all these are just a click away. But I cannot retrieve them all. There is just way too much memories. So I'm forced to let go. One email after the other.

Now I'm starting to feel sad. I wasn't quite sad the day I said goodbye.

I guess the goodbye was only superficial then. Today, the real letting go starts.

Sigh.

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com