Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



HAVAIANAS HEAVEN


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was not going to miss it this time. Good thing it's a holiday today (thank you, Emilio!), so I was able to slot the event in my agenda. Actually, I changed plans altogether, crashing out my errands. Talk about priorities. Hahaha!





So I texted Ali (still fresh from work) and Jay, quite early on a holiday morning, and soon we arrived in Havi heaven. Yipey!







The wait was a little long, which I didn't expect since today was the first day. But my oh my, all those lovely colors. We oooh'd and aaah'd. Well, not really. But for a certified Havaianas addict like moi, I was definitely in one of my zen moments. Haha!





So there we were, choosing our own combinations. Jay with his halloween flip-flops and then some, and Ali with her brown and bronze combo. Then we lined up to have them assembled by really cute staff. I think I've found my calling - to be a flip-flop assembler, in the company of cuties!! :p





Pretty soon, assembler Carlo was almost done with pair #1.





Pair #2 is more kikay.


And I'm one happy camper ;)

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com