Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



GLIMMER OF HOPE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A big blue light turned on, providing a glimmer of hope. If this plays out, I might have to believe in signs after all (and this story will have to be told another time, lest I give away more than I have to). Good luck, world.

Meantime, Operation Iwas was a success, but I was feeling guilty the whole week. Still am, but I don't know how I can mitigate the impact of the whole thing, or if I still can. He at least deserved.. some sort of decent uhm, rejection, for lack of a better term. But then again, he could have tried harder to "find" me, because I wasn't really hiding. Just kind of faded into the background. I guess I lost a potential friend. But this male-female friendship is really hard to play, especially if it started with an attraction part.

Oz is again in the picture. My cousin-in-law said they will be getting their PR soon, and they can sponsor me, if I still want to go. Hmmmmm.... I guess I'm not crossing this out of my horizon then... Not until I turn 35 anyways, and then I will have lost my chance.

Speaking of age, I haven't firmed up my birthday list. Not sure if I can get to do even 1. But I'll try. btw, thanks for the early birthday greet, Fudz!! Really appreciate it sobra. I miss you, and I hope you guys already pencilled me in!! Hahaha!! See you soon! :)

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com