Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



WATCH THE WORLD AROUND FLY BY US


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Some of best natural highs ever - great loving family, great loving beau and of course, great loving friends.

Last night was another one of our tea parties at Coffee Bean, where my super fave Moroccan Mint tea (and the rest of the gang's) was a treat from Allan (belated Happy Birthday, again, ex-roomie!!:)). The stories exchanged ranged from work (what else! hahaha!), a bit of lovelife (hahaha, v-day, v-day, what have you done to us?) and reminiscing the good ol' days. Damn we miss those days. I can only hope there will be more of this soon....

Ali looks refreshed and someday we wanna look as refreshed as she is :)

Right before tea, we had dinner at Cibo, where I ordered my regular staple - Spaghettini ala Pescatore. I have never ordered something else, and that's just the way it is with my favorites. I tend to be loyal. Hmmm.. perhaps I still have hope in the big C department after all. Hahaha!! ww10 will be another test. deng. Moving on...

Dinner was lovely. And free!! Thanks, Ali! (And the dessert was free too because we paid the bill via BPI credit. Freebies are awesome! hahaha)

Right before dinner, we went around, just to look around. Hahaha. Right. I bought me new Havies to match R's latest one (black camo), and this totally vampy shiny wedges. Happiness!! Let me just add to my list of favorite natural highs - the smell of new favorite flipflops and lovely pairs of shoes!! Wahaha...

Yeah, kill me now, but I caved. My 2nd pair of new Havies in a span of one week. At least I lasted a whole month before getting new pairs. That's a start. The wedges were my 2nd pair as well. Bought a gold/black pair last weekend.

Last night's purchases were totally out of happiness born of having great friends to hang out with, while I charge my last weekend's purchases to intense sadness due to R's leaving. Yeah, a reason for everything. No cliche is ever truer than that. Harhar.

the price of missing someone :(

Yesterday, of course, was the best day I've had in a week. Just it being a Friday made it a winner already. Add to that the little ube ice cream and pistachio treat from Van (thanks!! Ok, I forgive you guys for waking me up while I was in deep slumber! hahaha). SHOPPING WITH GREAT COMPANY!! (Thanks for once again sitting thru it all while I gushed over my addiction!! Hahaha!). (Free) Dinner in one of my favorite restos. (Free) Tea in my favorite cafe, and all that, spent with some of the best people I've met in this lifetime!! Nothing can beat that.

I love you guys!! Till next week ;)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com