Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



BAKA SAKALING MAGBAGO ANG ISIP MO PLEASE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





The last couple of days, we had back to back despedida sessions for two of my office friends. Office friend #1 has been my recent supplier of downloaded TV shows and I will miss him for that. lolz! Seriously, it's sad when you're just starting to get to know people but before you know it, it's time to part ways. I can only wish that whereever it is you're going, you get the credit that you so deserve. Godspeed! :)

Office friend #2 is quite a character. Funny, sometimes a gentleman (sometimes bastos, hahaha!), mischievous, smart, well-rounded, talented, has a bike obsession (believe me, that word doesn't even do justice!) and like I mentioned, has been instrumental in making our lunches more interesting than they actually are (because food is not that great, and in reality, the craziness at work still awaits us after that brief respite). I know, lunches are quite trivial, and we're not that close. But you have been part of my life (dreary as it is) the last couple of years, and I'm glad you were. THANK YOU EVERYTHING! Hope that we will continue to cross paths, and ask each other the very important question -- "Me bago na ba??" hahaha! God bless you in this new journey!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com