Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



IT'S A WONDERFUL CRAZY...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My weekend started early with a drinking session to welcome back a govster from travel. Hahaha, just another excuse. It was the usual crowd, and the party was as noisy as it can get though the brown out after midnight was a bummer. It was the birthday of another barkada as well, so after the "cake" blowing, we (actually, the boys) tried to finish all the beer... The brown out lasted until morning, so fixing up before going to bed was a challenge. Still, I had fun.

Friday at work breezed by, thankfully, because I had about 3hrs sleep and I just had images of pillows and blanket the whole day. The trick or treat at work managed to energize me, I mean the kids were just all adorable. My inaanak has really grown tall. I made a mental note to stop giving him toddler toys! haha..


Friday night was kind of harried. I went out to get some stuff for my nephew's birthday party, and well, guess who also got a "gift"? :p


I followed some office friends at Absinth around 10ish, and well, by the time the night ended, I was on the sidewalk outside Embassy! Had a blast. Have not gone out to party for a long time now, and I was in good company :) The highlight of the night was the green fairy and uhm, the dancing! I miss dancing :)

If not for my 8AM class, I would not have left before the clock struck 4AM. Haha! I made it at quarter before 9, a little dramatic entrance, and my head pounding. Good thing we ended an hour early because nothing was sinking in really.

Then it was off to the mall for the 1st part of my nephew's birthday celeb.


We bought candies, even ugly-looking ones :)


We had lunch at Pizza Company. The Tequila chicken pizza was yum!

This monstrous dessert did not taste as interesting as it looked, but it wasn't that bad.


The staff sang happy birthday to my nephew, and gave him a pink cake with a pink candle (it was free! so I only have good words to say about them :))... It was hilarious, all the pinkness, but my nephew didn't mind a bit. In fact, he finished the cake within 10mins ;)

So he posed with a contented smile. One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that you have made a child happy.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com