Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



CAUSE YOU GET ME SO EXCITED


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





You get me so excited! I'm so loving this Janet Jackson song. When I grow up, I wanna become hot like her. Hahaha!


Not bad for my first time ;) I fell in love with MoA just because of this rink. I want to skate with R here someday :p

Good news. Bad news. Worst news. And the silver lining. Been wanting to g-mask beauty wrap my phone and already visited a couple of malls but had no luck in finding the stalls. Good news - without effort, found it in MoA. Bad news - unfortunately, they won't do my phone because its casing is rubberized. Dem! My bro ended up getting his Moto phone g-masked! Worst news - since it was black, they had to do double layers, so total damage was P1.7 k! Silver lining - he loved it though. And I still want mine done! Waaah!

Do you like my cherry? Cherry Havs, that is. Yes, you guys know what gets me excited ;)

Bliss. Getting another pair of Havs is one of the best things ever. And getting R's aquamarine cartunista pair (to match mine), the bestest! (Insert silly, happy grin here).






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com