Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



LET'S WASTE TIME... CHASING CARS...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sometimes, things become almost unbearable, and only thoughts of the future (December with R, family and barkada at home; emancipation in April...) are what keeps me intact. It's just sad that even now everyone is already drifting apart. I hardly see my work friends anymore. We're all caught up in our own worlds. Lunch was the only time I looked forward to, and now even that is lost amidst the buzz of activities.

Have formally said my goodbyes last night to recent friend E, who's leaving for Oz soon with his family. Poquito Mas has become the venue for gatherings, oddly, mostly for farewells. Almost everyone around the table had world-weary eyes, the harsh realities taking its toll on us. I've come to take goodbyes with much less heartache (how fitting then for our venue of choice, haha), not because I care for my friends less, but because I know that they are moving on to better things. And with that in mind, it makes everything more palatable.

Yet, with our group slowly dwindling in numbers, there's still an air of sadness around that's just hard to ignore. I can only take a deep breath and let out a sigh.

Change is always a welcome thing, though, heartaches or not.

[As for you, E, we will surely miss you... your camera. Hahaha! Seriously, may God guide you in your new endeavor. Godspeed! See you soon, maybe? :)]






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com