Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



HOUSEMATES - THE FINAL (MIS)ADVENTURE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And yet another chapter ends in the life of a corporate slave based somewhere amidst the boondocks (or should I say pineapple and coffee plantations) in the south. Saying goodbye is always bittersweet, and I will definitely miss my housemates and neighbors.

We had an inuman session which was actually a double bday celeb for "Paul" and Jerk. And it was again, hilarious. Albeit, the stories and banter are usually a repeat of previous sessions, it is always funnier the next time around. You just have to be there yourself to say that govsters really do know how to have fun.

And that's just one of the things I will miss. Then, there are the rant sessions that I have with my housemates and closest neighbors under the stars while having a smoke outside the Hagerstown residence. The salu-salo dinners. Poker sessions. Girls night outs (me pa red wine and cheese party pa! hahaha). Badminton. Gym (oh, goodbye gladiator!). "Malling" (ay, Ali, me free movie passes pa pala tayo!). BBQ. Yellow cab/Breton/Starbucks with a view. Waking up AFTER sunrise (aside from being so near to work, there's literally no bathroom queue since I'm the only one girl in the house and the only one who takes long, hehehe).

We are the neighbors who stick together and get scammed together (hahaha, nasan na ba ang subdivision ID natin??!!).

Or are we the neighbors who stick together and diet together? As if. Hahaha. Nobody ever won the bet. Pano ba naman, maya't-maya, me magyayaya - "Comfort food tayo. Stressed ako". After a short silence (as in milliseconds lang), biglang "Tara, go!". O kaya, instead of going to the gym, we go watch a movie instead. No regrets. Ang gwapo-gwapo ni Sam! (project na parang ini-interview sa TV. hahaha) San na nga ba yung morning song natin, Ali?? :p

Most of all, I will miss my two erstwhile housemates, kahit parang laging missing in action si Jerk, and even if he's home, he's mostly stoic. You guys are the sweetest, most thoughtful housemates ever! (Jerk is our resident driver, with matching nagbubukas pa ng pinto! And Allan, when he's the first to get up, would start heating water for our morning baths).

It was fun while it lasted. Salamat, housemates!!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com