Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



ANOTHER RED MARK FROM KIYOSAKI


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kiyosaki must be unhappy once again. This week, I got a bunch of stuff for my upcoming vacation at the beach (shades, sunscreen, fuschia light hoodie), boxing outfits (white and pink bottoms) plus Nike water bottle, more kikay stuff from L'Oreal, Mac and The Body Shop and cologne for the boyfriend, and a bag to match with my current fave, gold metallic Havs.




Well, as long as I and my shopping buddy Ali are happy, I'm turning my back on Kiyosaki. At least for the moment ;)

Whoever invented shopping gets a high mark from me, though. Happiness! :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com