Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



I'M BROKE BUT I'M HAPPY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



All I wanted was to buy another pair of Havs. But I ended up with four! Hahaha. I'm getting ahead of myself, though.

Dropped by Aura today after getting my syllabus and book at school. All they had were crystal adorned Havs. For about 3k each pair. So I said, next time.

I remembered I needed a clear mascara, so I dropped by Beauty Bar next door. I got a mascara, AND an eye brow kit. Gadhelpme 'coz I don't even do make up. Hahaha.




I decided to go to Chocolate to check out their stock. Passed by Marks & Spencer to get new "stuff" since my VS purchases abroad didn't quite pan out. Turns out I ordered 1 size too big. Feeling kase. Hahaha!

I made my quick exit before I got anything else, but TopShop was calling me - SALE! So I ended up with 2 new skirts. One in red, and one in white. Laveet!

Thankfully, Chocolate didn't have any interesting finds, so at this point, I decided to get out of Power Plant before I started panic shopping. I remembered I needed some blank CD's so I stopped by another mall before heading home. I did get my CD's. Couple of cellphone cases. A USB charger. More kikay stuff for my feet and face. And a few more things.

Metallic ballet flats.

Then I made a mistake when I decided to take a peek at Sepatu. Because I left the shop with not 1, but 4 pairs of new Havs! Downward spiral na ito! So that's one off my Christmas wish list - I now have the metallics in gold and silver. Plus one cartunista and this Rose havs. (Insert palpitations here).

I'm not sure what exactly happened today. I'm not even depressed. In fact, I'm uber happy. Either way pala, I'm screwed. Hahaha. But I'm one happy camper. Err, shopper.

Now I have one hand in my pocket, trying to see if I still have gimik money left ;)

(Kiyosaki san must be very disappointed in me today. Tao lang po! :D)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com