Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



PLANTING SEEDS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thank you, Cebu Pac :) I'm set for another long one this November. Hopefully, I can pull it off this time. Things will definitely be more stable by then (organizationally).

Can't wait to see my family and friends again.
______

Argh. I'm having a problem warding off an unwanted "admirer", aka, guy who offered to give me roundtrip tickets just to go back home. Now he's in Manila for a whole freakin' month and he asked to see me already. I just answered with a laugh. He called me 3 times throughout the day yesterday, and it's just really irritating me. The thing is, he's also a longtime friend, so I don't know how to do this rejection thing. It's just soooooooooo high school!

______

I miss R. December is like so many years away still. Haay.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com