Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



RAIN-INDUCED MELANCHOLY


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How is it that our two and half months together flew by so quickly, while the two and half months apart seem to drag on and on? I miss you so very badly. These days I'm overly stressed, sleep-deprived and I can no longer even remember what day it is. (I missed my dear friend's b-day! Bad.) Today is our finals in Leadership class and I didn't even know that. And this week is our enrolment for the next term. I'm missing so many details, and I'm feeling this familiar pain around my eyes when my sinusitis is about to attack. Yes, I've been busy, and last week was really fun. But when all is still except for the light tapping of the rain outside, I can only hear the longing in my heart for you. At the end of the day, all I really want is to see your smiling face greeting me at the door, your warm hug and the way you comfort me as your fingers brush my hair. I miss your hearty laugh. I miss how you would make me laugh. I miss how you'd make all my desolation go away, with just your mere presence.

I've been trying to get through all this without you. Our weekly talks, if I can really call it that, is giving me the strength I need to carry on. But nothing beats having you around, and that is all that I could ever wish for. Even to the Burmese gods.

--0o0--
I've been coming on too strong to the people around me, some for valid reasons, and some because of a growing impatience brought about by so many other things. I apologize if I had hurt your feelings, though I will not apologize for what I believe in. And to Ali, I am sorry about the lighter. I was sleep and nicotine deprived, and yes, I need to keep of relearning the art of patience. The bridge between you and I is something I do not intend to burn. Unknowingly or otherwise. As for the rest, let's have a fresh start and agree to disagree, if need be. We will not always have the same beliefs, and we will always have our own little quirks. But you are still my friends, no matter what.

--0o0--
Some post-birthday lurve going out to my dearest friend from Seattle. You are here in my heart always :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com