Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



GOING FISHING


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



;) What's a good way to start a vacation? Hearing your voice, which I realize now, still gives me a lot of comfort. I really, really wish you were here right now. Yet I'm also thankful because since you're not, I've willed myself to become stronger than ever. This is not the time to crumble and fall apart.

One way to tell if you really love someone? You don't mind getting a call at 3AM, despite the fact that you have been lacking sleep the last couple of weeks.

So in a few hours I'll be off to visit the 'rents, and see my newest niece for the first time. I'm just about to wrap up on the work I needed to finish before leaving, and soon, I will be work-free. At least for a couple of days. No emails, no stress because of the downsizing and restructuring, no worries about what the future holds. I will be with the people whom I know will take me back, should I need to go back.

That's it for now. I'm going with a lot of loving with me along. See you all in a few :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com