Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



TIDE ES MERAKOL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm trying to finish my monthly report while listening to the TV blasting in the other room. The news as usual, is as gloomy as our own Doomsday letter a couple of weeks ago. OFW's trying to flee Lebanon (and I have peers who are still continuing to work in Israel at this time, God bless them), GMA's futuristic SONA (yes we can dream, but the SONA is not a political campaign, err, speech, howell), Typhoon Glenda claiming lives and causing floods all over town (so what's new) and a little girl who died after being maltreated by her teacher (WTF!).

My day at work was painful, I switched to beyotch mode starting noontime. I don't get people who continue to slack inspite of what's happening. I issued an early reminder (1.5 weeks early) about the report deadlines, and 1 day after deadline, no report, and they have the gall to raise an issue?! Blah blah. Then there are people who keep on responding back to email until the chain is as long as the line to our COE window. Naman. If you don't get it, CALL! And these issue owners, do I really need to have a checkpoint with you every.single.day??!! There was another delay from your counterparts, and still, YOU WAITED UNTIL I ASKED before you let me know what's going on? Talk about biatching. Really, this is so unacceptable. Ok. So they say they wanna be "identified" to get tsugi'd (as Giz popularized). How selfish can that be? You stop doing your jobs, and make the people around you suffer, not to mention, even make us sink deeper into this mess we're already in. Hay naku. This is so messing with my aura.

(In the background, the Tide commercial is playing. "Tide is merakol".)

Ang mga eksenang ganito ang gusto kung buhusan ng Tide, labhan, and hope that it does it's acclaimed "merakol".

Eksena #1: Arroyo in her SONA, saying access to (war-infested) islands in the Philippines gave them more opportunities. “Nagbukas ang Jollibee in Basilan". Errr. Hokay.

Eksena #2: Ang mga ka-opisina kong ala Pong Pagong pa rin ang drama sa buhay (see rant above). Mga sampung sachet ng tide para sa inyo!

Eksena #3: Ang makulit kong amo na tila di kumpleto ang araw kung di nya mailabas ang kanyang signature sarcasm (come to think of it, sa kanya ko nga ata nakuha ang estilo na yan). Sige, kalahating tide na lang sayo. You're really not that bad, but, well, naiirita pa rin ako.

Eksena #4: Ang isang alipores na nakapaligid kay amo, na pilit umi-eksena, para lang may masabi. Hello. All I can say is, you had a job to do, and you didn't do it. Now you're trying to diffuse the issue. Hay. I don't wanna play that game. Eto na lang, magpalit ka na lang kaya muna ng wardrobe. Ditch sa 70's Dance fever look (standing collars, ewww). And what's with the see thru shirts?? The shoes (and mismatched socks). Man. Don't even let me go there. Labhan na yang mga damit na yan, hanggang mag disappear na sa face of the earth.

The only thing I loved about today, is that classes were suspended. (Ok, not really role modelling here). I needed a break. Get away from it all, retreat here in my sanctuary, and block out the ugly details of this Monday. If only Tide can actually erase them. Howell, I'll just replace them with happy thoughts. (I had a good ride with the usual biking dudes and dudettes last weekend. I'll just let the pix do the talking for now).

______________________



Off-road trail from Portofino in Daang-hari. Still hydrated here. (My 2L pack was gone after going through the single file trail amidst the talahiban :))

Like the fork in our lives: Do we keep moving? Or head back?

Last minute attempt to save my skin from getting sunburnt (my legs were not spared though. Tan lines on my thighs. Ugliness. Hahaha)

Checking out the muddy trail ahead :) And yeah, we did it. Till next trail :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com