Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



MEN OF STEEL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Picture courtesy of this site.
Interesting to see the different faces of Superman. Man, there's still so much to be said about Superman Returns. I heart it so much. I also wanna watch Superman I and II again. Holler me please if you have copies :)
Anyways, here are some of my thought balloons while watching Superman Returns:
1. How does the curl happen?
2. Was I imagining it or did I see Routh's Superman wear black leather shoes instead of his signature red boots in one of the scenes?
3. How much kryptonite do you think can really kill Superman?
4. Would you rather have your bones broken or your heart broken?
5. Was it just me, or did you go out of the theatre with a heavy heart?
6. Lois Lane is the ultimate heartthrob. Ang haba ng hair niya.
7. James Marsden looked more gorgeous as Cyclops.
8. Or as Richard White ;)
9. Does Superman ever sleep?
10. Have you ever loved someone (who loves you just as much) you can never be with?






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com