Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



ALL ABOUT MEN


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Or at least the men in my life. It's father's day. I used to be such a dad's girl. And there was a time that we almost had to choose between dad and mom, I vehemently said I'd choose him. Mom and I were never close. My childhood memories of her were so blurry. It doesn't mean I love her any less. Specially now. I'm a grown up, and I have let the past go. But with papa, it's different. No matter what his mistakes and shortcomings, he will always be the best father for me. I love you!

* * *
I miss talking to R. I spent the whole weekend without talking to anyone. Well, not until I called my brother just now. But I said no to a friend's invit to go out Saturday night. It was an excuse to talk to someone, anyone, but it's him that I want to talk to. The last time he called me was a week ago. He will be in Long Beach around midnight tonight. And that's all I've been waiting for the whole weekend, no, the whole week. Coz that's the only time he can call me. I miss you, kulit. And sometimes I want to hate you for making me miss you like this.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com