Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



SPORTS ILLUSTRATED


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is the season which most wives apparently hate, where their biggest rivals will be - SPORTS. The World Cup just kicked off and NBA Finals is ongoing. People actually even came up with some World Cup rules.

"Dear Wife, Partner, Girlfriend,

From 9 June to 9 July 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention..."

Hahaha. I'm glad I don't need that kind of memo from my kulit because I enjoy playing sports and watching as well, so I can sit out any sports with him. Except of course that he's no longer here to enjoy the games with. Howell.

I'm going to root for Mexico in the World Cup just because R is there all the time. Hahaha. And maybe for Costa Rica, too. To support my Tico friends ;) They can be so darn fanatic, an officemate actually flew to Germany to watch the opening. Wow.

Meanwhile, game 2 between Mavs and Heat is going in favor of the former :( Dirk Nowitzki is a force to reckon, and I respect his game. But the Mavs beat the Suns, so you know, my loyalty is solid. Hahaha. Besides R and I have this private joke going. When he is in teasing mode, he calls me Shaq. Guess why? Harhar.

Anyways, here's some trivia for you guys (thanks to the name game for the 1st one).

Did you know that there are only 3 NBA teams that do not end with the letter S? Answer: Utah Jazz, Orlando Magic and Miami Heat :)

And this one via the sportscaster ;) Nowitzki is from a small town called Wurzburg in Germany (population: 175,000). This is also the town where the discoverer of the x-ray back in the 1800's, Wilhelm Roentgen , was from.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com