Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



BEHIND THE PAUSE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think about you all the time. When I pause, you creep into my thoughts, and my heart would wince almost at the same time. I still miss you. I don’t know when I will stop missing you. I don’t know if I want to stop missing you. I don’t know if I ever will. I wonder if your pauses are meant for me, too.

“You complete me”.

I used to laugh at that line. Cheesy. Cliché. But you do. I know I am whole without you. But with you, I’m not only whole. I’m alive. I’m happy.

The Gov kids had a few drinks again last night. I had fun. But still something was missing… Damn that name game. I still believe that a kangaroo has four legs. If you were here, we would have been laughing at this together. (Update: vindication. Mwahaha).

Not once did I stop thinking about you. And I was unconsciously waiting for that familiar beep that usually ended my night. You were the last person that I talked to before I close my eyes, sometimes the last face I saw before I drift off to sleep. I want to keep sharing my stories with you. I want to hear your stories. What I would give to make those times stretch longer than they did. I know you’re not gone forever. But then again, we don’t know what tomorrow brings. I can only keep hoping we can hold on.

I miss your laughter. And how you always made me laugh. More importantly, how you always make me smile. Even amidst tears.

Please come back. Come back to me. If not now, then soon…

I want you to be there beside me when the pauses come. To make the pauses less lonely…






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com