Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



MISSING SOMEONE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



With R back home and all, Saturday seemed so, ern, lonely. I miss him. And he misses me. He texted me practically all day, letting me know what he's doing, and checking in on me because he knows I got my internet connection back and that I can get so hooked I'd forget everything else. It's cute how he knows me like that. And he was right to get concerned because I was practically surfing the whole afternoon. I'll do the "warehouse" cleaning tomorrow. He calls my other room a warehouse because all my stuff are in there - shoes, clothes, bike, books, magazines, more shoes.... It's a huge mess. It is intended to be my fun room. In time. In time. But tomorrow, I'll be content to just clean it up or I'm never going to hear the end of it. Hahaha.

Yesterday he told me to MMS him my pix. Naman, baduy. Dedma. He asked again today. He isn't kidding talaga. So I go indulge him, struck a (decent) pose, unshowered glory and all. Hahaha. High school ba ito?! :)

The thing is, I care for R so much. But right now, I don't want to be in a committed relationship with him. I don't want him to be just a part-time guy either. I want him but...

I have my reasons.

Sabi nga ni George "You can be with a person and be happy with them and not love them. And you can love somebody and not want to be with them. "

"Now that's frustrating, when what your brain tells you you want and what you actually want don't match up. It's exhausting. And, well, its complicated. But that's life. And life... sucks."

Exactamente.

--oo0oo --
Detour:: I sent a 911 text to Ali earlier. I already received my VS package last Monday and there's something that needs to be done in order for them to fit nicer. And that something is something I've never done before, EVER. Ali to the rescue. Powtah. Ang hirap pala. Hahaha. I spent HOURS (further delayed because I stopped and watched PBB when it was on) on this task. Gawd, I hope I won't regret this. All because of my VS stuff. Vanity always comes with a price.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com