Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



FATE AND CALORIES


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sometimes, despite all your best choices, and best intentions, fate wins anyway…” - Grey's Anatomy

And so it seems that fate intervened this time around. Aussie is a no-show. Still haven’t heard from him and I could only surmise that it’s one of three things:

#1, He changed his mind about meeting me on his short vacation,
#2, He was not able to capture my new cellphone number or
#3, uhm, well, I just hope he’s ok and he better have a good explanation for going MIA on me.

Aside from being a little worried (this is totally out of character, I mean, just disappearing without a trace), I am mostly relieved. I don’t really believe in signs, but it looks like fate saved me from having to make a choice. A choice that I already made anyways. (Insert sheepish smile here). And to add to that, R’s flight back has been delayed up to maybe 1 month. Yey, fate! ;)

In other news, things are more fun around here at my other “home”. Played ultimate Frisbee yesterday with the housemates, neighbors and DJ J Well, let me just say, packshet. I used to be able to run. Now, I just pant and puff, and drag my legs with all my might. Hahaha. Not to mention I never did have some good wrist strength to begin with. So in other words, loser pa mag-Frisbee. But I don’t let incompetence stop me from having fun. Hell yeah, I had so much fun. I played soccer football way, way, way (you get the picture) back, and one of the reasons I loved it was being able to rough it up “legally”. Hahaha. I guess Van and Ali can relate. Di ba ang sarap mang bangga ng ibang tao, kahit malayo naman sa inyo ang bola? Hahaha! And DJ, forward kasi ako dati, kaya di ako sanay sa back :D This might just be my new addiction, next to biking. Time to save up for those outfits. Sana lang we can find a place to play where the grass does not hold us back from running. Nangangagat ang grass! Kakaiba evers.

After the game, we had a dinner of buttered (bad) veggies (good) and tuna (for me), chicken (for housemates and neighbors). Yum, yum. We are now the new calorie-counting-health-buff-wannabees. And speaking of calorie counting, did you know that vigorous sex (for 3 hrs), only burns 356 calories, but one hour of Ultimate Frisbee burns 428? So I guess we have chosen the right addiction. Wahaha!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com