Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



MAKI-BIKE KA!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Interesting picture, don't you think? :) Tour of the Fireflies is on this Sunday, April 23, 2006. Registration is P50 only and the ride is about 50km. With the summer heat, it will even be more challenging. Still, I'd like to go. I hope the rest of the dudes would want to, as well (tara Ice, Ali, Jay, Van?).

But first, I have to get rid of the virus in my body. I hate that I'm so sickly. I've always been sickly, even as a child. Even a slight change in weather or seasons (or exposure to extreme heat or cold) can get to me. My mom would always tell me, ang baba daw ng resistencya ko so I should eat my veggies. Never did listen to her. Now I'm paying the price.

I admit, there are times that I wish I were sick. But now is not one of those times. I was hyperventilating last night as I was talking to my engineer to discuss coverage with her. So many meetings today, and 2 of my team are out (one on sked, the other EL). Not exactly the right time to be sick. But what can I do? I almost passed out when I went to the grocery to buy food (either that or I die of starvation here at home). My sinus headache is really bad (thank God for ibuprofen, i get relief every now and then).

Hopefully, I get better tomorrow. On top of work and what not, I still have my beach purchases to worry about. Overnight lang kami, and I bought 2 new swimsuits. 'Wag naman sanang masayang. Hahaha.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com