Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



(QUICKIE) MOVIE REVIEW: RENT


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"There is no future, there is no past
I live this moment as my last
There's only us, there's only this
Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
No other road, no other way
No day but today" - Mimi, RENT

I managed to squeeze in watching the movie version of Rent the last couple of days I was out of town. I watched the musical a while back, and I instantly loved it: the music, the theme, the characters; everything about Rent is something the little rebels in us could all relate to (Viva La Vie Boheme!).

The movie is a little long, but the editing was good. Rosario Dawson is a very good Mimi, and her enchanting voice is a revelation. Wilson Heredia played Angel well, and he has received a Tony for this, no wonder. Actually, I loved everyone in the cast (most of them are original Broadway performers, including Adam Pascal, who played Roger). Loved the movie. Go watch it, if you haven't already.

P.S. This blog's URL is actually a tribute to Rent. You're a real fan if you got that already. Hehe.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com