Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



SERIOUSLY?!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Prior to tonight, I was so looking forward to last week of April and 1st week of May. R will be here to meet his brother, and get his visa, before he leaves for Miami in May 6. I've been telling everyone how excited I am. I really want to see him again.

Excitement turned to stress when Aussie announced tonight that he has finally finalized his vacation plans. We have been talking about his visit from Oz for quite some time now, and he never told me when 'coz he wanted to surprise me. Talk about understatement. Wanna take a guess when he'll be here?

Seriously?! How can this happen? It's like a big joke, only it's not funny. So not funny, at all.

Oh yeah, and to make things worse, Aussie IM'd me earlier "I love (insert my name here)". Yeah, it was a spontaneous thing and it's not like he asked me to marry him or something, but I was just totally taken aback. Windang ever.

Seriously?! (Bangs head on keyboard. Ok, I didn't. But I so want to. Gad.help.me).






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com