Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



AND SO I'M BACK... FROM OUTER SPACE :)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I'm back from my mini-vacation! Albeit, reluctantly. Argh :)

I'm still reeling from the love, fun and hangover (hehe).

It's been great.

Got to eat my favorite hometown dishes (first stop when I arrived was AA's BBQ, hahaha! The baked scallops was super YUM!).



Got to see long lost relatives (The good thing was, I reconnected with my childhood barkada. The downside? I realized that my nieces and nephews whom I've last seen when they were still babies are not only all grown-up, some of them have even married and have their own children. And that makes me a... lola. Gulp. Packshet. Hahahaha!).


Got to appreciate (even more) the legacy that my grandfather left in my parents' hometown (he was a town mayor for more than 30 years, until his untimely death in 1978, due to a car accident). My grandfather was a good man, a good leader, who touched so many lives. He inspired so many people (and still does). I can only aspire to be a fraction of the man he was. And I'm happy that his grandchildren, great grandchildren, great great grandchildren (hahaha) had a chance to know him better, even if they never even met him. I love you, lolo! I can remember your brojas and your butterfly kisses.

Got to spend time in my parents' hometown and rediscovered what a truly beautiful place it is. Beautiful beaches are only 5-mins away.

Got to spend time at the beach with some great people. We stayed until sunset, and still didn't wanna go but we had to. Haaaay. (New tan lines! Yey. Hahaha!)

Got to spend a lot of quality time with my loved ones. Happiness with family. And I even got to spend some time with my best friends, though only at the last minute, since I didn't go back to the city until the day of my return flight. As Laryang said, too many things to talk about, too little time. And as I said, I promise to manage my time better next time. Too many loved ones to hang out with, too little time :)

Got to spend my birthday in a fashion with less bang than usual (no frills or big party) but it was one of the best so far. I felt the love in all the worlds/home that I have known. Awww. :) I reconnected with an "old friend". And what do you know? While I didn't quite exactly get what I wished for, I got something close ;)

Got to learn that while we discover so many wonderful things in moving on, we shouldn't be afraid to look back. The things we rediscover might just surprise us.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com