Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



ANG "BOOBOO" MO MOMENTS :P


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Overheard on radio earlier:

DJ: Where are you calling from?
Caller (a.k.a. Paul): 928-7986

Go call him. Serves him right for answering the question wrongly, and daring to announce his landline on-air. Harhar. I'm so mean =)

This reminded me of an episode in Arizona a few years back. I was with some officemates, lining up to get some food @ (the now bankrupt) Boston Chicken. 4 of us were first-time travellers, so this booboo is kinda forgivable. But it's a classic, nonetheless. Hehehe.

In queue are officemate #1 at the cashier, myself behind him and officemate #2 behind me. Officemate #1 just finished stating his order.

Cashier: For here or to go?
Officemate #1: Uhm, ern, not sure about the exact address but we're staying at Marriot in Mesa.
Me (laughing loudly at the back and nudging him): It's just another way of saying dine in or take out. (Still laughing)
Officemate #1: Oh. Dine in.

The look of the dumbfounded cashier was priceless. Hahahaha.

But that episode did not end there. After I recited my order and paid, it was now officemate #2's turn. Please note that all five of us were already talking about the booboo at this point. Apparently, officemate #2 still didn't get it.

Cashier: For here or to go?
Officemate #2: Marriot Mesa.

Wahaha.

Deja Vu. Super booboo. Grabe =)

_________
It's a Friday and I'm dissing people in my post. Katuwaan lang po. Have a good one!

_________
Dear Shark,
The Pangasinan gang are going to Bicol this weekend, to my ex's hometown, actually. A couple of years back, I swore to never go back to that place ever again. Too many painful memories. But oddly, I was originally gung ho about going. This only means one thing. I've finally, truly moved on, and I'm happy for me. Yay me! =)

But I'm out of town again next weekend, so I decided to skip this trip at the last minute. Have to go pasalubong shopping, and start packing since it's going to be another hectic week ahead. Finals for our class this term. Besides, gotta get some rest.

Much as I would love to go away for the weekend (and as an added bonus, see the relatives who covered up for that #%*!$ of an ex), I have to stay. I miss weekends in Manila, anyway. Not. Hehe.

Love,
BWP (Babaeng Walang Pahinga)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com