Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



SECRETS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It looks like Rustom is finally going to reveal the answer to the question everyone has been asking for the longest time, that people knew the answer to, anyways. It's about time. Everyone deserves to live their lives openly and without fear. I know, that's easier said and done. But it's what I believe in, nonetheless.

Haay. I've been working all night. It's crazy nowadays. And only PBB is keeping me sane. Hahaha!

(Just to prove my point - while Rustom was reaching the climax of his confession to Keanna, she suddenly cut him off to say she seriously needs to go (wiwi). Rustom told her to go inside the house. Instead, she went behind the bushes, and did her thing. Hahaha! She cracks me up, that girl.)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com