Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



CAN YOU DRIVE A STICK?!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




In my dreams, I'll be on the Amazing Race someday. I certainly meet all the minimum criteria above save for one. Three possible partners (at least in my mind): Best Friend Riz - always been the more athletic one, our high school soccer/sprint princess and now an OB-GYN, and on the road, that can be very useful, hehe; Ex-friend/now manager - uber athletic, smart and no frills; former drinking buddy so we know we can stand each other at our worst; and Younger Sis Yen - the dedicated girl scout in the family and her looks could come in handy, hehe. And what do you know, all of them knows how to drive a stick. Harhar.

In real life of course, Riz is practicing, Yen is pregnant, and well, ex-friend is ex-friend. So there you go.

But if any of you can a) drive a stick, b) withstand my (infrequent smart-aleck) attitude and c) understand my eccentricities, I will promise to do every friggin' task required, because if there is one thing I do, it's to never quit when there's a lot at stake. Hmmm.. unless it involves swimming, coz I can't do that too :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com