Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



32 Flavors No More


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...














This blog has come a long way since Single Pinay's musings. Ironically, I'm retiring 32 Flavors just as I'm turning, well, 32. (There. It's just a number. Nothing to fear, really :) )

Anyhoo, this is still under construction. Still have to update the links. Have not enabled commenting yet since everything's quite screwed up. I only got a few comments, anyways. Haha. (Hi Den!)

Turning the background black doesn't mean I'm tired of all the colors. (Gawd, aren't you thankful though? The previous template was making my eyes sore everytime it changed colors. Haha). In fact, it only emphasizes how life it really full of wonder and color and beauty. Because of all my loved ones and friends. And also because of a little dose of ME :) Yeah. Life is only as beautiful as we allow it to be. I no longer believe in grieving so much, or wallowing in the past. I just want to keep moving forward until I get to where I want to be.

BTW, for those who are not in the know, XY is the little nickname my mom has for me, and most of my best friends call me that ;)

So there you go. I hope to impart a little of my zest, perkiness and what-not to all of you. Here's a DOSE of X ;)

(fine print: After all that's been said, the drama queen has not yet left the house. Just so you know ;))






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com