Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WE LOVE AND LEARN… AND THEN MOVE ON*

 

 

Out of the many lessons I’ve learned about love, this is one I plan to live on by. I’ve tried sulking, wallowing to the point of being suicidal, going wild – anything you can think of to recover from heartache. In the end, all of these things are pointless. Nothing can bring back the love that’s been lost, and no matter how much you try, you can never ever truly understand love and the reasons that it fails or why the people you trust hurt you.

 

So now, I just grieve a while, and then move on. Because life doesn’t stop when the people we love hurt us.

 

 

* Quote from the movie Prime (which, I loved, btw. Good story, editing and the works. Good actors, too J)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com