Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



2005 REVIEW

 

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?

Eat balut (more like, made tikim lang…), Trek Sagada, biked to Tagaytay… hmmm… a few more things pa

 

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I only went to the gym a couple of times. Enough said ;)

 

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

People from work… One of my high school friends

 

4. Did anyone close to you die?

Fortunately, no.

 

5. What countries did you visit?

Nowhere. But went to Boracay a couple of times this year. Does that count? :D

 

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?

Be more lustful when it comes to career. Enough of the apathetic attitude.

 

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

Sagada was one of the best memories ever. The place, the people, the magic.. Char. Haha.. My sister’s wedding. It was the first time in a long time that we all got together…

 

8. What was your biggest achievement/s of the year?

Being ok with spending holidays alone. Standing by my choices.

 

9. What was your biggest failure?

Not going to the gym as much as I could. And even gaining weight at the end of the year. Putek! :D

 

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

Several bouts of flu. Recurring foot pain.

 

11. What was the best thing you bought?

My yummy Havaianas.. hehe

 

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

Gosh. Wala ata e. Everyone was so-so

 

13. Whose behaviour appalled you and made you depressed?

My so-called bestie. 2 years na to. Enough na.

 

14. Where did most of your money go?

My condo. My car. Party/travel.

 

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

My sister’s wedding J

 

16. What song will always remind you of 2005?

Push the button and let me know… before you get I get the wrong idea… hahaha!

 

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

A. Happier or Sadder? Happier. Got past my traumatic years J

B. Thinner or Fatter? Fatter! Tengna! :D

C. Richer or Poorer? Richer! Hahaha.. feeling lang…

 

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?

Hmmm.. I think I did what I mostly wanted to do and more.. Except maybe say no to bestie more!

 

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Seeing bestie. Haha.

 

20 Did you fall in love in 2005?

Maybe. Hahaha

 

21. How many one-night stands?

??!! None. Hahaha!

 

22. What was your favorite TV program?

Lost. Desperate Housewives. PBB. Wahaha!

 

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

Wala eh. Same pa rin sila. Hahaha.

 

24. What was the best book you read?

Da Vinci Code. Didn’t read much last year.

 

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?

Not naman greatest. But I made a lot of effort just trying to discover the band which sang my erstwhile anthem “Stay”, which turned out to be Cueshe

 

26. What did you want and get?

Hmmm… someone ;)

 

27. What did you want and not get?

A new car. Someone who is not destined to friggin’ leave this country (because I want to stay here).. Hahaha!

 

28. Favorite film of this year?

Alfie? This year ba to.. not sure.

 

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

I was in back home in Cebu, interviewing applicants. That night, my family treated me to this quaint little Spanish resto in Guadalupe. Went karaoke after. Then I went out with my friends and got totally wasted. Hahaha. I was, syet, 31. Hahaha!

 

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

I wish the men I liked didn’t have to leave eventually. Hahaha.

 

31. What kept you sane?

My family. Friends! School ;)

 

32. What political issue stirred you the most?

The GMA scandal. EVAT, leche!

 

33. Who did you miss?

Aussie.. no one makes high schooly gestures na.. hahaha

 

34. Who were the best new persons you met?

Ali, Van, Dj, Jason, Dennis J

 

35. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005.

Tragedy or failure doesn’t kill, even if we strongly feel that it will. Or even if we feel that it should. No matter what, life is good. My ’05 was a proof of that. Carpe diem! J

 






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com