Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



CHRISTMAS IS IN TWO WEEKS!

 

Or less, actually. And I have not done any Christmas shopping. Well, I did buy some stuff for “friends”. Eventually, those stuff found their way into my wardrobe.. Hehehe. Bad. I’m not sure how I’ll pull this off. Days are becoming more hectic with all the Christmas dinners/parties and what-nots going on. Gaaaaaaaah!!

 

I had a fire therapy last night. I’ve not been feeling well and my sister recommended me to a doctor who performs alternative medicine including acupuncture. Between needles and fire, I chose fire. It was scary to see my belly burning. Darn, it was so hot! My back is still hurting like hell today, and they said that’s normal because of all the toxins in my body. I’m supposed to go for a few more sessions, but I’m not sure I can stand all this pain. All of a sudden, I feel very healthy. Hahaha.

 

Anyway, I learned this new excuse in case I get caught for not wearing a seatbelt. A friend of mine was driving in Ortigas without the belt and was stopped by an officer. Very quickly she came up with this excuse, “I’m sorry officer, but my breasts are still swollen since I just came out of breast surgery.”. The officer took one look at her size 38b’s and let her go instantly.. Hmmmmmmm J

 

Savor every moment in your life. Once it’s gone, it will never come back. You won’t own anything but that moment, because memories fade, much sooner than you think.

 

 

 






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com