Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



EQ HANGOVER

 

EQ training is over. As more seminars usually have this effect on me, I have a renewed passion for what I’m doing. I hope this game plans take me farther this time.

 

Meantime, Aussie boy and I are still doing the long distance thing. We have made mini daydream sessions for the day we will get together again. Minsan I’m tempted to cut all this BS. But, I decided there’s nothing to lose since he is gone anyways. There is only something to gain from this. Anyway, our EQ master told us that when we love someone we should not expect gratitude (or anything in return). Because when it does not come, that is the day that will hurt us forever.

 

We lost the badminton championships. Pero ok lang. I am a beginner but I made it this far (of course, thanks to my partner, hehe). I’m definitely going to keep taking this up. May bet kse kame ni Aussie boy. Masama ang parusa kapag natalo. Hehe. He is going to lose his beer belly, while I’m going to lose __ lbs. Whoever loses will pay dearly J

 

Entrep finals on Saturday. Sayang. My friends invited me pa naman to join them sa war games (Airsoft). Been wanting to try that. Told them to keep me in the loop na lang for next time. Then me mga biking activities also L So I decided to stop school muna next term. Super toxic na nga, I get to miss important fun activities pa.

 

 






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com