Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



RED, RED WINE STAY CLOSE TO ME
Last weekend was full of buzz. Literally. The weekend started early when we had an impromptu gathering on Wednesday night. We decided to drink red wine and coffee liquer and finished off by 2AM. Kulitan lang. One of the big questions that night was whether I was ok with the thought that I am single at this age. Ayoko maging plastic. It's nice to cuddle with someone once in a while, as long as I get my side of the bed when I don't feel like cuddling. It would be great to grow old with someone. But I don't want that someone to be just anyone who comes along. I want to have great conversations, hearty laughs, even quiet moments together, long after the passion and physical beauty are gone. This time, ayoko na magkamali. And this time, I don't wanna play games anymore. I don't want temporary happiness with someone who can't be with me for the rest of my life. I don't wanna waste my time loving someone who remembers me only when he needs me. I'd rather spend long, patient hours with someone whom I can truly be happy with. I've had my share of heartaches and fun. I've loved and lost. Over and over again. But, no matter how many times I've loved the wrong man, I know the right man is just around the corner. Nasa other side of the world nga lang :)


Night # 2 was another impromptu inuman session. We were all hyper during our weekly badminton tournament with another group of officemates. It must have been the Bacchus energy drink we were drinking! Hahaha. We couldn't stop horsing around and laughing at apparently no reason. So guys, if you need a high, go get Bacchus. Anyways, we finished @ 9PM and everyone was still hyper. Thus red wine/coffee liquer #2 happened. It was more quiet this time. Wala kse si Ali. Hehehe.. Didn't bother talking to my roommate/bedmate K that night. I didn't want to risk getting the snore treatment for the 2nd time. :D


Buzz # 3 came from the free booze at MDC @ the Fort where Marlboro's Red Drive party was happening. I didn't plan on drinking beer but a kikilabot incident drove me to drink more than I planned. The good thing was, I slept like a baby afterwards.

I decided not to ingest any more alcohol on Saturday night and instead stayed home to transform into my jologs half by watching PBB. It was pretty unexciting. I think I'm almost over the addiction, specially now that Sam is already evicted and happily living a normal life. That's definitely a cue to for me to go back to my normal routine without PBB. Puro panget na rin naman naiwan dun eh. Wahahaha.

Highlight of the weekend was my conversation with Aussie boy. I asked him what he wanted for Christmas, and he said me daw. Aawwwwwwwwww. How very high school. Hehe. He also asked me what I wanted. Him din sana. Though I kept that answer to myself :) I really miss him. Ni remind pa nya ako that we went Christmas shopping together last year. Haay!!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com