Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



YOU KNOW BEST HOW TO PROTECT YOUR HEART


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My best friend tells me something I already know.

But there are things I know about my heart:

1. It's very stubborn.
2. It can be weak.
3. More often than not, it wins over my head.

I know, a few more days and I'll be ok again. Better to get hurt now, big time, rather than carry on, and deal with a little bit of pain in between several moments of happiness. Coz not everything is about happiness. Specially not your own. Specially when it's at the expense of others.

Someday, there will be happiness that doesn't come with a price.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com