Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



SO THIS IS THE WAY THAT I SAY I NEED YOU...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"I could use a fresh beginning tooAll of my regrets are nothing new" - Learning to Breathe, Switchfoot

Someone is stirring up my heart again. Someone is making me smile. But once again this someone is someone I should not fall for. And my mind and my heart are once again clashing...

And with how things have been so rough lately, I am welcoming his gentleness and his sweetness, and his adoration is just so overwhelming.

And I'm happy. But I shouldn't be.

Is it always going to be like this?

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com