Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



1,2,3,4, COME ON BABY SAY YOU LOVE ME...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alcohol consumption: 1 lychee martini (yum!). Caffeine intake: 1 Moroccan Mint Tea Latte from Coffee Bean (my fave), 1 Coke Light, 1 Regular Coke, 1 Nescafe from the vendo. Cigarette breaks: lots.

Today was quite lovely. Despite the rains, I was able to meet up with an old friend. We talked about love and marriage, pregnancy, miscarriages and how we always want the guy who cannot seem to stay put in one place. But at the end of the day, we want a guy who is there waiting for us to come home. The stable, sweet, nice guy for keeps, but the emotionally unattainable not-so-nice guy on the side. Are we the bachelorettes of the new millenium?

Anyhoo, I've been crushing on one of my techicians since I met him in one of our get-togethers. Obvious note to self: hello, code of conduct?!. Well, it was his birthday today and after my engineers greeted him on email, I also chimed in. And he replied. To me. Alone. Just a thank you note. With a smiley. Pogi points: 1 million. I got kilig. Grabeh ha. Ang babaw ko. Hahaha.

Labels: , ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com