Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



LET ME IN WITH THE FLOWERS...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Now we can dance upon the sweetest love refrain
you're my tomorrow and you're my today
now only you can show the way
through fire and rain I'm feelin' pain so much
you're such a part of me I want you back
hey! It's good to see you again " - Let Me In, Mike Francis

You're not a real 80's kid if you don't ooohhhhhhhh whenever you hear this song. This brings me back to memory lane, of time when love was all kilig, even if it meant just holding hands with the boy who made your heart beat faster as you make your way through the crowd in your school dance... Yeah, he was the boy you let in with the flowers. ;)

I got a chance to hear Mike Francis perform live at ATC last night. Siyet. He is super galeng. That voice and sound is just so distinct. And the encore number was so beautiful. They performed this taglish version of Sana'y Maulit Muli. Kung kaya kong iwanan ka, di na sana aasa pa.. Kung kaya kong umiwas na, di na sana lalapit pa... Haay, kaka inlove. Made me wanna grab the hand of the cute boy with the colorful reggae hat across the room. Hehe.

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com