Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



INDIE FILMS GALORE!

Been dying to catch Cinemanila the last few years, and I just couldn't seem to be here everytime it happens. The annual festival will run from July 1 to 12.

Some of the films I wanna watch: Vibrator, Magnifico, Babae sa Breakwater (shown in Cannes and won Urian for best film), Imelda (stars Imelda as herself. Don't know what to make of that, yet. But here's a review.), Zatoichi, Osama (Golden Globe winner for Best Foreign Film)... I hope to catch at least a couple.

For schedule of screenings, call Cinemanila at 897-1319 loc. 336.

footnote: I also wanna watch The Mother and Bus 174. Walang Before Sunset eh.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com