Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



WE CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE (PART II)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



D and I had the closest thing to "THE TALK" yesterday. After several months of "hanging out", I finally found the opening I was looking for to bring it up. He sort of stood me up last Friday.. He appeared to have a valid reason naman, lame but valid. Still I was majorly pissed. After calmly ignoring some other pressing things about this not-quite-a-relationship the last few weeks, I finally gave in to my uhm, less-than-graceful you-are-an-asshole speech. Ok. So I didn't really call him an asshole. But, euphemism and all, I think he got the point. He seemed genuinely worried about the whole thing. But no, he did not declare his love for me, like that scene in the final SATC episode where Big said "It took me a long time to get here, but I'm here... Carrie, you're the one..".. hahaha..

Anyways, all I can say is, he called me up twice in one day and been emailing/texting me non-stop. Which I find really adorable. And now I can't stay mad at him. Dang it. Pusong mamon talaga. But what can I do? I've known him for 18 years. I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. He still doesn't earn a space in my address book. I have deleted his number. But it is for my own protection, really. I don't ever want to be the first to call or text him. But even if I have not memorized his number, I will know it's him, so, you know, I'm not yet totally erasing him out of my life.

Nyeta. I'm losing my so-called poise over this. I.am.not.falling.for.him.

And that is that.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com