Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



AS IF ON CUE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



And just as I was singing a song as if it was for him, I find out he's here. For three months. Dangerously close. Too close for comfort. And a good friend asked, no, told me, "you still love him after all that he's done".. And I said, I didn't say I still loved him. And he said, "You didn't have to."

Maybe he's right. I don't know. I'm not sure why I'm feeling agitated, claustrophobic, affected. All I know is, last night, after being out on a date with a nice young man, who seems so refreshingly innocent and sincere, I ended up thinking about him - the ex. Crazy, I know. Maybe I'm just not ready to go out there yet. It's too soon to be out with men who seems to be smitten with me, who knows why. And a few minutes later, the ex's buddy called. I missed it. And today, I learn, he's here.

No, I don't plan to see him. In fact, I have this sudden urge to fly out of the country, go as far away possible. Disappear.

Maybe Galera will do. Or Coron. I just need to frickin' get out of here. Even for a few days.

Labels:






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com