Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



D IS FOR DESTRUCTION


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"What you sow is what you reap.." .. I just got reminded of this big time in that 3-day workshop, and it wasn't pretty. And I have to keep repeating this to myself.

But D is in town again, and yeah, I caved. So much for the two strikes. Much as I hate to admit it, I like D. Scratch that. I really like him. He is everything I like in a man except for one tiny detail - HE IS A PLAYER. I have to have the willpower to digest that. I'm consoling myself because he truly is not attached to a single woman right now, so technically, we're really not hurting anyone else. Well, except maybe myself.

Argh. This might just be a classic case of a "rebound" love affair. He keeps telling me, "you're still in love with him". I don't blame him. I still have pictures of the ex and his children in my handphone. But this attraction or tension, has lasted for years and years now. But I also know why we're not together. Everything is simple really. But walking away is, just.too.hard.

"I wish you could have stayed", he said. If he only knew. I have not even driven away yet, but I already wanted to go back to him. Sigh.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com