Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



BAKIT DI NYO NA LANG KAME SAKSAKIN, PROF?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That was exactly what a classmate said last Monday, after our prof told us to turn in 7 case studies, and read 5 chapters in our workbook. For a single piece of paper (diploma), this is a lot of freakin' hard work. I spent 9 hours in UCC (Ueshima Coffee Co) today (not the one in Global City) and spent PHP700 just to study Financial Management. Anyhoo, UCC Cafe Terrace is a nice place to hang out in during Sundays.. It's relatively quiet (compared to Coffee Bean or Starbucks), plus I like their smoking room.. Their food is also good (my personal favorites are the chicken teriyaki rice casserole and chicken teriyaki eggplant sandwich), and they have several dessert choices (but oddly, very few tea choices.. but of course, this is supposed to be a coffee place).. I love the coffee jelly, too! Yum. But, damn, is this place pricey.. Plus they charge you P50/hr for using their power... (I usually bring my laptop).. Ugh.. Still, this is a favorite study place.. I plan to hang out here for my Sunday study sessions...

Anyhoo, I almost want to quit my MBA.. I'm really getting so tired.. Or maybe I should cut back on the vodka.. The Sunday hangover headaches are not helping me any.

(Sigh).. And so I go back to my books again. Somebody please save me.

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com