Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ELEVATOR BUDDIES

G is my crush at work for the longest time. Our paths never crossed for some reason, and I thought he had resigned na.. But this morning, as I was parking my car in our satellite office, I saw him coming up as well... I made it to the elevator first, with him following closely behind... I heard him ask me to wait, when the door was closing, so I opened it again.. As he came in, he looked at me and thanked me... I just sort of mumbled and nodded, without looking at him... Yeah, such a great display of social skills... But I dunno, I'm just not the kind of person who would strike a conversation with someone I haven't met.. Apparently, he was dissatisfied with that response, so he repeated his thank you, this time a bit louder.. This time, I managed to have the guts to look at him and say "Sure.." then smiled..

Fast forward to lunch break... I saw G talking with someone by the elevator.. And I made it there first again.. He quickly followed inside, looked at me and said, "Weren't you the one I rode with in the elevator this morning? We're elevator buddies now!".. Giving me a great smile.. And all I could mutter was "Yeah"..

I wanted to kick myself! Dem.. A cute guy was trying to make conversation with me, and all I could return were meek one-liners? No wonder my dating life is in such a lull right now.. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com