Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MOMENTS OF WEAKNESS
I have many moments of weakness. And I used to shed a tear or two. But now, there's just.. resignation. I have lifted all my woes to Him. I have stopped asking questions because the answers don't always come easy, and sometimes, they don't come in the terms that we may have wanted.

I still don't know why it has all come to this. Or maybe I do but I'm struggling to comprehend it all. But I do know that He picks me up whenever I'm down. He fills me with His love, and surrounds me with the people who love me...

This is a very turbulent time in my life. And there are times when I get so weary. But I feel His hand holding mine, as I walk through this path of darkness, leading me to the light.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com