Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



DEFINITELY
"Well, I've been afraid of changing
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you get bolder
Even children get older
And I'm getting older too" - Landslide, Stevie Nicks

I bought Paolo Santos' Wave Sessions, and he did a cover of this song, which is definitely, my gah-I'm-turning-30-soon song. And just because of that, as well as because he did Seasons of Love, my yes-I-love-life-in-spite-of song, I'm beginning to like the guy.. :) He does have this cool soothing voice though.. And I remember catching him in a talk show last Christmas, and he has, I think, a good sense of humour. When asked if he had any words for his (ex) girlfriend (who I guess dumped him way before his fame), he said "Neknek mo." That just cracked me up.

Neknek mo.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com