Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



JUST SLEEPING, FOR THE MOST PART
Must have been my form of rebellion for all the sleepless nights I've been having. It's been friggin' endless. And I know it's part of my job, but I have been asking for help for so long, because there's simply no way, that I can do everything on my list, not even if I split myself into two. Three maybe. I have never complained before. Not about my workload. Or my salary. But I guess, some things just shake you up.. like, yeah, staying up almost 24x7. I kid not! And I guess my manager has finally noticed, and he has sensed all the pain I've been feeling. We had a good hopeful conversation, one that will at least help me last through the next few months, until I can go where I wanna go..

Unica Hija was also talking about signs in her blog, though totally unrelated to my post.. "You won't really see the signs if you're not ready to notice them.." Makes sense, what she said.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com