Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I MISS NEW YORK AND I MISS YOU
It's bad for me but I just can't leave it alone :)

I guess when you're stressed, you struggle to hang on to good things, happy memories, even when the same places or people caused you pain in between. Or maybe because it was just your birthday the other day.. or that in a few days, i will be reminded of the succession of events that happened one after another until we realized we loved being together. How time flies indeed. And how things have remained yet changed so drastically. Like New York, the love affair was bittersweet and brief. Like you, New York was all wrong for me, but is the love of my life..

I've been nostalgic for days now. And maybe because finally and decisively, I'm inching my way forward, and farther away from you. And that's the way it should be. Yet I can't help but look back and remember fondly.

The curse of a great love.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com