Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GOOD MORNING BABY!
"Good morning baby I hope I'm gonna make it through another day
See the stars and all the planets
Fly the great wide world and have it all
Yeah, better get a ticket better get in line
I'm praying now for beautiful weather
Take a car and drive forever but I'm
Only ever sitting at the traffic light
And all the world to see is too much sometimes for me..." - Good Morning Baby, Bic Runga

Ah... my sentiments exactly.. And if I were coming from a gimik, instead of having woken up at 4AM, SATURDAY morning (after sleeping past midnight), to answer a problem at work, I would be a happy gal. Because, that means, I'm hitting the covers and drifting to la-la land.. Instead, in an hour or less, I need to be at our satellite office so I can go to a meeting, until 9AM...

I hope I'm gonna make it through another day.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com