Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



AAWWWWWWWWWWWWW :)
Wow.. Such sweet vows from Julius and Tintin (parang close kame.. hehe)... Hope they won't do a "Britney" (will add in my vocabulary meaning getting married and then getting an annulment within 48hrs, or any short period of time).

From her -
"Back then, I had so many questions and fears-but you took all those fears away! And because of your love, I learned to trust....

There is nothing I want more than to grow old with you, and spend the last breath of my life with you beside me...

When all else is taken away from me, I will find comfort in the thought that I have you to love. I may not have all the things I dream of, but I have love, I have you."

From him -
"I always knew we would end up together, although the road wasn't always smooth. But I only remember the good times-the best times of my life!...

I am marrying you, Tintin, because I refuse to end those moments. And I know that we will have more wonderful moments, not only as a couple, but also as a family..."

One more time. Aawwwwwwwwww :)







Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com